Leaving a Review on an Existing Experience Page
To leave a review using the Global Outdoors website, simply navigate the Global Outdoors page of the experience you want to review, scroll down to the reviews section, and click on "Leave A Review." This action will open the review interface.
- First, choose your star rating by clicking on the appropriate star level you wish to give an experience. Half-star ratings are allowed.
- In the first block, give your review a title. This will be the headline of your review, so try to think of something eye-grabbing.
- In the second block, write the content of your review.
- If you have a picture you wish to share with your review, drag it into the picture uploader on the page.
- Click publish my review.
- Before the review is published, it will undergo a content moderation process to check for offensive language and/or images. Reviews are generally published within 24 hours. You will receive an email letting you know your review is posted and/or a notification within the Global Outdoors app, if you have it installed on your device.
Leaving a Review of A Business That is Not Listed on Global Outdoors
- If you would like to leave a review of a business that is not yet on Global Outdoors, do the following.
- Click "Leave A Review" at the top of the page in the menu bar, just to the right of the Global Outdoors Logo.
- Type the name of the business you wish to review in the search box.
- If the business is not listed in Global Outdoors, then click on "Add A New Business"
- Fill out as much of the form as you can. Note, however, the only content blocks that are required to be completed are the "Name of Business" and "Primary Location" blocks. The Primary Location blocks must include a minimum of city, state, and country (if located in the United States) and city and country (if located outside the United States).
- After that, simply follow the regular review process (which is detailed at the top of this article).
Once your review is submitted, it will undergo a content moderation process to ensure the business or experience exists, is not duplicative, and check for offensive language and/or imagery.